Join international yoga teacher and author, Amy Ippoliti, for an entire weekend of workshops in honor of the new year. This playful weekend, open to all levels, will offer new ways to refine your yoga practice and guide you towards self discovery for the upcoming year.
In this workshop geared toward upper body freedom, you will:
- Flow through a vibrant fusion of gradual, loving shoulder-opening poses
- Breathe into vinyasa designed to unlock the miracle of the shoulder and bring more flexibility and strength to your upper body
- Walk away with brand-new tools to approach inversions, back bends, and healthy posture
Join Amy for this unique upper body bliss workshop and find a state of happiness for the new year when you need it most.
When: Saturday, January 20th, 10:00am - 12:00pm
Fee: $65 per session or $195 for full weekend, members receive 10% discount. Nonrefundable.
Other: Sign up online or register at studio. Please arrive 15 minutes early. Class is unheated. Yoga Alliance CE hours apply to teachers.
Other workshops in the weekend include:
- Friday, 6:00 - 8:00pm - san kalpa: the power of intention & hip opening
- Saturday, 2:00 - 4:00pm - simply irresistible: hamstrings, hips, and lower back
- Sunday, 10:00 - 12:00pm - upside down flying machine: inversions and arm balances
Amy Ippoliti is known for bringing yoga to modern-day life in a genuine way through her intelligent sequencing, clear instruction, and engaging sense of humor. She shares her passion for yoga, health, earth conservation, and with her writings for Yoga Journal, Organic Life, Mantra Magazine, Mind Body Green, prAna Stories, and Elephant Journal. She has appeared on the covers of Yoga Journal and Fit Yoga Magazine and has been featured in Self Magazine, New York Magazine, Allure (Korea), and Newsweek and on the front page of Yahoo.com. A teacher on YogaGlo.com, she is a pioneer of advanced yoga education, cofounding 90 Monkeys, an online school that has enhanced the skills of yoga teachers and studios in 65 countries. She is the co-author of the new book, The Art and Business of Teaching Yoga. www.amyippoliti.com www.90monkeys.com